6.08.2015

Lanyard SQUARE SINNET "play"

I always wanted to have scandy grind folder.


Recently I purchase EnZo PK70 CPM S30V Slip Joint Folder so i decided to add a lanyard to it.
I was looking for something decent for it and on the end I decided to go with "Square Sinnet". I choose black and gray "flat paracord" for it.
I like the combination very much and the folder itself is perfect for me. I is 3 5/8 closed 2 5/8 with Carbon Fiber Handle.



Today is hot and we are at our apartment waiting for our younger daughter to wake up from the afternoon sleep. My older daughter was bored and she wanted me to teach her some "tying".

I have some heap Chinese reflective paracord around with bright "summer" collors.
Perfect for that "Project".
So we started with some basic lanyard knot and finished with few "Square sinnets".
We followed instructions from Stormdrane's blog for lanyard knot, and we followed YouTube video tutorial for "Square knot lanyard". After we finished I took the picture of all of them together. We were both please with our work and time spended together (arround 2 hours to finish them all). We made one for her sister too.
Guess who made which one?

No comments: